Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Green apple salad
I saw this recipe in a food page posted by Meetha and Jayashree and I really got tempted seeing it and thought of preparing it. The original recipe was published in the cook book by Asha S Pillar. Thanks to all for the wonderful recipe and lovely posts. I love salads and I did not wait even a single day to try it. Its very healthy and my son usually doesn’t prefer salads loved it very much.
1. Green apple 1 cup chopped
2. Curd 1 cup
3. Green chilly 2
4. Mustard seeds ½ tsp
5. Raisin 1tbsp
6. Pinch of sugar
7. Salt to taste
8. Curry leaves few.
· Soak raisin for 10 min.
· Beat curd and keep aside.
· Chopped green apple, green chilly, mix this with beaten curd mix well.
· Add soaked raisin, sugar and salt .
· Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds and curry leaves fry for 2 min.
· Pour this on curd mix mix it well.
· Keep it in fridge for 10 min.
· Serve chill.
Posted by Geetha prabhu at 09:24
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment