Paneer -- 250 g, cut into cubes
Ginger garlic paste -- 2tsp
Chilly powder -- 2 tsp
Coriander powder -- 1tsp
Cumin powder -- ½ tsp
Garam masala -- ¼ tsp
Maida -- 4 tbsp
Corn flour or rice powder -- 2tbsp
Bread -- 1 packet
Coriander leaves -- 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Green chilly (optional) -- 1 or 2 nos, finely chopped
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. Take one bowl add chilly powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander leaves, green chilly add little water and make thick paste then add paneer cubes and marinate and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes
2. Make small pieces of bread and grind it into powder and keep aside.
3. Take one bowl, add maida, corn flour, pepper powder, a pinch of salt and add water to make a thick paste.
Note: the above steps ie, part 1 can be prepared and kept in the refrigerator.
1. Dip marinated paneer into maida batter and coat it with bread crumbs. Do the same for all the paneer cubes
2. Heat oil in kadai, and fry the bread coated paneer in medium flame till it becomes golden brown.
3. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or your choice of dip
4. Your yummy, tasty, crispy nuggets are ready to eat.
Post a Comment